Collagen loss is a normal, yet an unwelcome result of aging. While the loss of facial volume through age can have a big impact on your look, you’ll be happy to know that it doesn’t have to. Restoring lost volume and rejuvenating the plumpness of your skin is entirely possible with the help of JUVÉDERM® dermal fillers.
At Behr Laser & Skin Care Center, we happily provide JUVÉDERM® options to address just about every aspect of collagen loss. As a dermatology and aesthetics expert, Dr. Behr offers these treatments and more to help you reach your beauty goals with minimal downtime and maximum results.REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Are JUVÉDERM® Dermal Fillers?
JUVÉDERM® fillers are gel-based injectables comprised of hyaluronic acid. This substance is naturally produced by the body and when injected, reduces signs of collagen loss in the face, diminishes wrinkles, and enhances lip plumpness. The JUVÉDERM® solution is typically injected around the mouth area to plump lips as well as in the face to add cheek volume and smooth fine lines. When you come in for your appointment at our Fresno, California center, we will examine your features to determine which JUVÉDERM® injection is right for you.
What Do the Different JUVÉDERM® Fillers Do?
At Behr Laser & Skin Care Center, we offer the full range of JUVÉDERM® injectable formulas to help you get the most out of your visit. Each of these fillers is composed of a slightly different hyaluronic acid concentration. The difference in composition offers precise benefits to different areas of focus around the face. The different focuses are outlined below:
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra™ – Ultra™ is the softest dermal filler in the JUVÉDERM® family and is primarily used to treat medium-depth wrinkles, such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines, smooth out depressed scars, and enhance lips. Injections can last up to one year.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus™ – Ultra Plus™ is a thicker version of JUVÉDERM® Ultra™, so it is injected into facial tissue to correct more severe facial wrinkles, deep nasolabial folds, and marionette lines. This filler is also used to fill in depressed areas in the cheek.
- JUVÉDERM® Volbella™ – Volbella™ is the ONLY FDA-approved injectable filler proven to increase lip fullness AND improve the appearance of vertical lip lines for up to one year.
- JUVÉDERM® Voluma™ – Voluma™ helps enhance contour and create a more youthful profile for up to two years. JUVÉDERM® Voluma™ gives you an instant, long-lasting lift.
- JUVÉDERM® Vollure™ – Vollure™ XC, is now the first and only hyaluronic acid dermal filler approved for the correction of moderate to severe wrinkles and folds that lasts up to 18 months. Dr. Behr is excited to be one of the first in the valley to carry this product!
How Do These Dermal Fillers Work?
Our JUVÉDERM® dermal fillers include a mix of lidocaine and natural hyaluronic acid combined to restore volume while minimizing pain. The added anesthetic included in the compound will make your session very tolerable. Most of our procedures take about 30 minutes to complete, but this time may vary based on your specific needs. The best part of choosing this dermal filler brand is that it is known to provide understated, natural-looking results.
How Long Does JUVÉDERM® Last?
Following your treatment, JUVÉDERM® dermal filler results can be seen almost immediately. You will notice an increase in skin tightness, smoothness, and radiance shortly after you leave our Fresno center! Optimal results following your session can take effect after a couple of weeks and last for months. Please keep in mind that some injection-site redness, swelling, tenderness, discoloration, and itching may be present after treatment. However, these side effects will resolve themselves in a matter of hours.
Pre and Post-Procedure Instructions
Click the buttons below to read the pre and post-procedure instructions for filler treatments.PRE-OP INSTRUCTIONS POST-OP INSTRUCTIONS
JUVÉDERM® Dermal Fillers in Fresno, CA
Do you want fuller lips and a beautiful facial contour? Our JUVÉDERM® dermal fillers may be exactly what you’re looking for! Get in touch with our team at Behr Laser & Skin Care Center and discover the best in cutting-edge aesthetic care. To get started, simply fill out the form below or give us a call at (559) 435-7546 today!