If you are one of the millions who have decided to seriously boost your beauty regimen by getting your very own Clarisonic brush. Congratulations! You are now on your way to getting healthier, more radiant skin.
You’ve unpacked it. You’ve seen it. You absolutely love it. Now what?
- Make sure that you charge your Clarisonic device for a full 24 hours before you use it for the first time.
- If you have any makeup on, remove it normally with your regular make up remover.
- Splash on some warm water onto your skin, as well as on the brush head, to make it wet.
- Apply and spread facial cleanser liberally on your skin, or you may also do so directly on the brush.
- Push the power button to turn the Clarisonic device on
- You may use the factory selected speed default, or you may choose to change the speed setting according to your preference.
- Put the brush head flush to your skin without pressing too hard. Pushing it too much against your skin may interfere with the oscillations and reduce the effectiveness.
- As the device starts to oscillate, move across the various areas of your face using small circular motions. The recommended pattern is to do a 20-second cleansing on your forehead area, and the same amount of time for the nose and chin area. The cheeks are ideally done for10 seconds on each one. You can increase or decrease this as necessary.
For more useful information about skincare call 559-435-SKIN (7546) or visit our clinic at 1125 E. Spruce Ave. Suite 207 Fresno, CA 93720 and Dr. Kathleen Behr and her team will be happy to assist you with your needs.