Dr. Kathleen Behr has been serving patients medical and cosmetic dermatology needs since 1995. In that time, many changes have taken place. Thanks to innovative technologies, Dr. Behr is now able to help patients sculpt and smooth their bodies like never before. If you’ve wished for the nerve to go bare, now is your time! Behr Body is a selection of nonsurgical and minimally-invasive modalities to handle all sorts of cosmetic concerns. Here, we outline how one or more of these services may help you love the skin you’re in.
Fat, You’re Finished!
Unwanted fat is a common problem. It often has very little to do with how well you eat or how often you work out. The general recommendation is that we spend about 30 minutes a day moving the body. This could be a nice walk, swim, or bike ride. To sculpt, we are encouraged to spend about 45 minutes, 3 to 4 days a week in activities that tone the muscles. Still, fat can be persistent. For this problem, Behr Body may turn to:
- Liposuction or Smartlipo, minimally-invasive surgery to quickly remove stubborn pockets of fat.
- CoolSculpting®, a popular nonsurgical fat-reduction treatment that freezes fat cells.
- Kybella, an injectable that destroys fat cells that form a double-chin.
Maybe you don’t have excess fat that you would like to eliminate but wish for a more refined body. This often comes down to the skin or the muscle. Remember those 45 minutes we said we are told to spend in the gym or engaging in strength-training of some sort? It’s possible to get the same results in certain areas by scheduling a few 30-minute visits to our Fresno office! To fine-tune your body, we may suggest:
- This sister-treatment to CoolSculpting® utilizes the power of electromagnetic energy to force deep muscle contractions in hard-to-sculpt areas. CoolTone® was designed to treat the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs. Through a series of treatments, significant improvements in muscle tone can be seen. These can jump-start an exercise regimen to top one off with beautiful rewards.
- Fat or no fat, many women struggle with cellulite. Cellfina is currently the only mechanical treatment to reduce ripples in the skin. The minimally invasive treatment severs the attachment between the skin and the fibrous bands that press against fatty tissue.