Skin Care – Obagi Style
- Posted on: Sep 30 2013
We are firm believers in having a nice, solid skin care regimen that you can stick to and that will work wonders for your skin. And this is exactly what we have found in the Obagi skin care system. Delightfully streamlined so you’ll know exactly what to do and when to do it. And as if the numbered bottles aren’t enough, we thought we’d make it easier for you by putting together this little to-do list for all you Obagi newbies out there.
- Make sure your hands are thoroughly clean before starting your Obagi regimen
- Splash warm water on your face
- Use the Obagi Gentle Cleanser by massaging a small amount into your skin to soothe and cleanse by removing bacteria and residue buildup
- Rinse with cool water to help minimize pores and pat your face dry with a towel
- Apply the Obagi Toner on the face and neck areas
- Take a small amount of Obagi Clear and spread it evenly across the facial area to treat common problems such as pigmentation, rough skin, or uneven skin tone. Reapply another layer only on your dark spots after 3 minutes.
- To exfoliate, use Obagi Exfoderm, or Exfoderm Forte, all over the face. Exfoliation is ideally done before the start of the regimen to help facilitate absorption of other products so may want to switch this step over at the beginning, depending on your preference.
- To help repair damaged skin, use Obagi Blender plus Tretinoin to restore your skin’s elasticity through collagen stimulation
- If you’re stepping out, do not forget to protect your skin with the Obagi Sunfader or Skin Protector
There are so many skin care options nowadays that it all just comes down to choosing the right one for your needs. The Obagi system is definitely a good choice, but if you wish to explore all your options you may call Dr. Kathleen Behr for her expert advise at 559-435-SKIN (7546) or visit our clinic at 1125 E. Spruce Ave. Suite 207 Fresno, CA 93720 for more information on Obagi and other skin care products.
Posted in: Uncategorized