What is ThermiVa?
As women age, they naturally lose collagen in all parts of their body. ThermiVa is an in-office, non-surgical procedure for labia and vaginal tightening to rejuvenate your body and help build your self-esteem. ThermiVa uses radiofrequency energy to rejuvenate the collagen in this area by gently heating the tissues with no discomfort and no downtime.
How Does The ThermiVa Treatment Work?
ThermiVa sends radiofrequency energy to the desired area (internally or externally), heating the tissue and stimulating the body’s own collagen. This causes immediate tightening and improves overall internal laxity. It also improves incontinence and dryness of the vagina or labia (atrophic vaginitis) due to the effects of menopause.
Who Is A Candidate For Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Vaginal rejuvenation may be a good treatment for women who:
- Experience vaginal laxity and a loose or rubbing feeling to the labia.
- Are displeased with the appearance of their labia majora, especially while wearing bathing suits, athletic attire, leggings, jeans… etc.
- Experience any sexual dysfunction or orgasmic issues.
- Have difficulty retaining tampons or may have pelvic prolapse such as fallen bladder or fallen rectum.
- Suffer from urinary leakage or stress incontinence.
- Suffer from dryness of their vagina or labia due to the effects of menopause.
At What Age should I Get The ThermiVa Treatment?
The average age treated is 18 and over, depending on complaints and issues. This procedure is both for pre and postmenopausal women. Vaginal rejuvenation is an especially great treatment after childbirth to improve laxity in the area.
ThermiVa Featured on The Doctors
ThermiVa Side Effects
Immediately following there may be mild cramping, but this should resolve within 24 hours. After your procedure, you may resume normal activities. There are no restrictions for physical or sexual activity.
How often can I receive ThermiVa treatments?
It is recommended that ThermiVa treatments should be done every 30 days for three treatments, followed by a maintenance program as needed based on results (typically one maintenance treatment yearly).