Monday, July 15th, 2013
Fake lashes and lash extensions getting you down? If you have been looking for a more natural solution to your eyelash problems, then it’s time you try Latisse. This is a patented formula that has been proven to dramatically improve the length and thickness of eyelashes in a few months. You will be able to buy this preparation in 3 mL bottles that comes with 60 disposable sterile applicators.
How to use Latisse:
- If you wear contact lenses, you will have to remove them before the application of this solution. They may be put back in 15 minutes after the application.
- Make sure that your hands and face are clean and free of makeup before using Latisse
- Take one sterile applicator and put one drop of the medication near the tip. Take extra care not to touch the tip of the applicator, or the tip of the bottle, with your fingers to prevent germ contamination.
- Apply the medication carefully across the upper eyelid, on the margin where your eyelashes are attached to the skin. Ideally, this is done by drawing from the inner to the outer part of the eyelid.
- Block out any excess medication that goes beyond the eyelid margin. You don’t want hair growing in the wrong places.
- Repeat this process for the other eye using a new applicator.
- Throw away both applicators after use.
- DO NOT apply Latisse on the lower eyelashes.
- If you will be using other medications on your eyes after Latisse application, wait five minutes before doing so.
To find out more about Latisse and how we can help improve your appearance, visit our clinic at 1125 E. Spruce Ave. Suite 207 Fresno, CA 93720 or call Dr. Kathleen Behr at 559-435-SKIN (7546). Schedule a personal appointment today and get started on looking better faster.